Part Time Role Available: AIPN Communications Officer
Are you a good communicator? Do you have social media and website maintenance experience?
If so, you could be the person the Australian Injury Prevention Association (AIPN) is looking for to assist with communications to members and external stakeholders.
The AIPN is looking for a part-time (4 hours per week) communications officer to undertake regular, timely and meaningful communication across a range of mediums to keep AIPN members and external stakeholders up-to-date with activities of the AIPN and issues in injury prevention.
There may be occasions where additional hours might be negotiated for a short period.
- Well-developed communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated experience using social media and electronic direct mail platforms as a professional communication and advocacy tool
- Experience in, or a willingness to learn, managing and maintaining a professional website
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
For more information about the role, contact Professor Rebecca Ivers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, submit a written application of no more than two pages illustrating how you meet the selection criteria, and a copy of your CV, to Professor Rebecca Ivers, President, AIPN via email at email@example.com by 15 October 2017.