The Australian Injury Prevention Network publishes a number of newsletters, reports and position papers each year available to financial members. An additional selection of publications are available online for the wider community, including previous editions of Injury Incidence, the AIPN quarterly newsletter.
Newsletters and E-Bulletins: Submissions are Welcome!
The AIPN invites members and non-members to submit injury prevention related articles, research updates, practice reports, advocacy and opinion pieces, media snippets, publication releases, your injury centre’s news or events, etc. for inclusion in our next editions.
Please submit your contribution(s) to the AIPN Newsletter Editor for consideration.
- AIPN Newsletter Winter 2014
- AIPN Newsletter Autumn 2014
- AIPN Newsletter Summer 2014
- AIPN Newsletter Winter 2013
- AIPN Newsletter Autumn 2013
- AIPN Newsletter Summer 2013
- AIPN EBulletin March 2015
- AIPN EBulletin December 2014
- AIPN EBulletin November 2014
- AIPN EBulletin September 2014
- AIPN EBulletin August 2014
- AIPN EBulletin July 2014
- AIPN EBulletin May 2014
- AIPN EBulletin November 2013
- AIPN EBulletin September 2013
- AIPN EBulletin July 2013
- AIPN EBulletin May 2013
- AIPN EBulletin April 2013
The Australian Injury Prevention Network has developed Position Papers on key injury issues. These will be added and updated as required.
Feedback on the Position Papers is welcomed and should be sent to the AIPN Secretariat.
To open or download a Position Paper, simply click on the title:
- Cycle Helmet Position Paper
- Four Wheel Quadbike Position Paper Final
- Mobility Scooters Position Paper
- Interpersonal Violence Position Paper
- Alcohol and Injury Position Paper
- Falls From Windows Position Paper
- Indigenous Injury Position Paper
Strategic Management Documents
Additional publications are produced by a number of injury prevention and safety promotion orientated organisations. Links to a selection are included below for your interest:
The George Institute for Global Health
Centre for Accident Research and Road Safety – Queensland
Monash Injury Research Institute
Centre for Automotive Safety Research
Transportation Accident Research Centre
Research Centre for Injury Studies
Australian Federal Government
For further details on national and international organisations, please see the Links page.